- Specifically formulated and BRP-engineer-certified for use in your Can Am Spyder vehicle
- Synthetic blend with custom additives provides enhanced corrosion protection
USING THE RIGHT OIL MATTERS
The right oil delivers:
THE BEST PERFORMANCE
THE BEST RELIABILITY
THE LONGEST LIFE
DOES ONE OIL FIT ALL?
Our efficient, high-output engines place strong demands on engine oil. At BRP, we treat oil like an actual mechanical part that is developed concurrently with our latest high-performance engine technology.
XPS 4-STROKE OILS
Fact: XPS 4-stroke oils are BRP engineer-certified for unmatched lubrication, the right torque and friction transfer characteristics for Spyder's manual and semi-auto clutches, the right viscosity to best protect our engines from startup to operating temperatures, and they all have extra corrosion protection to better safeguard your engine when stored or when riding in harsh conditions. Also, XPS has been proven to withstand the Rotax 1330 ACE 9,300-mile (15,000km) extended drain interval.
WHY CHOOSE XPS 4-STROKE ENGINE OILS INSTEAD OF LOWER-COST ALTERNATIVES?
BRP engineers and experts like Mischa Zimmerman have proven repeatedly that other brands of oil don't meet the high standards BRP desires for Spyder engines.
- Each vehicle manufacturer establishes their own lubrication standards and test criteria to validate OEM oil - this means XPS achieves a much higher standard than a typical powersports or motorcycle oil.
- Even oil that is more expensive than XPS will not have the same custom-matched engine and tuned clutch performance for Rotax engines and transmissions. Other oil - even premium aftermarket motorcycle oil - has caused premature clutch wear.
- Our oil is tested on the whole lineup of vehicles and engines we manufacture - not just one or two models. Our specific testing includes real world test miles to ensure XPS meets our performance requirements as opposed to relying only on generalized, minimum specifications that most aftermarket oil brands use.
AREN'T THERE OTHER HIGH QUALITY OILS ON THE MARKET?
Yes. But no other oil is designed as an actual mechanical part during engine development like XPS. Your satisfaction matters.
"THE BEST OIL IS THE OIL THAT WAS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR THE ENGINE, WITHOUT COMPROMISING THE ENGINE."
- Mischa Zimmerman - Project Leader Engine Development, BRP
The oil you use in your high performance vehicle matters and there are a lot of choices – and misconceptions – out there. Watch to see why XPS is the best oil for BRP vehicles with Rotax 4-stroke engines. For more information: http://xpslubricants.com
Oil Matters: W...The oil you use in your high performance vehicle matters and t...